Sunday, October 25, 2009

boys growing up

my boys are almost men...we'll two of them. my almost 17 year old nathaniel has a new gf, and he is obvioussly extatic, the things he has been writing on facebook makes it sound that way....i dont know how to feel, iam suppose to feel happy, i know this but i cant help but feel my babes arent ready to fly free yet, like i still need to lead them by the hand, truth is i dont anymore they can just about fly on there own, i just hope and pray they especially nathaniel right now, doesnt get his heart broken, but if he does i will be there to hold him. on another note i got my scrapbooks outta storage, it was great browsing thru the baby pictures and thinking back to all the fond memories....i admit it did make me cry, where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment