Wednesday, October 21, 2009

my walk

ok i did it yvonne i actually went for a walk lol, it was nice i must say the brisk air did feel good and even for a little while free, maybe thats why they say exercise is good for depression....i found that it freed my mind, if only for a little while...that is until the "miss do u have the time" i replied 11:30 to which he replied "do u know when the bus comes thru here?" i replied "sorry no" and kept walking, i walked about an 1/4 of a mile (roundtrip) on my way back the young guy in his early twenties said as i walked by "hey sexy" i was like WHAT ME IS HE TALKING TO ME? of coarse i didnt say those words, i didnt say anything, just smiled and kept walking.....a good day....

2 comments:

  1. Hey there tammy:) glad your having a good day today! I just got home......stop by my page sometime....i have found a whole new blog world:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you tammy, good for you, and you got a wonderful compliment as well..I am so happy for you, can't wait to see what you are up to next........

    ReplyDelete